Administration vs Management Act#10

  • julio 12, 2021
  • By Samuel Cuellar Hdez
  • 5 Comments

Task 2. Administration vs management.

NUA: 415306



What are the key differences between management and administration? Explain each of them in detail.

Administration and management are concepts that many times are confused and used in an erroneous way, while management refers to the exercise of certain responsibilities within an organization, administration has to do with control, organization and direction of resources within a company.

·        Extent differences:

o   Management: Is exacting the discharge of policies.

o   Administration: Is exacting the assurance of primary policies and objetives.

·        Working area:

o   Management: Is a low and mid-ranked function.

o   Administration: Is a high-ranked function.

·        Authority:

o   Management: mainly has control over business concerns.

o   Administration: has control over the government or nationalsectors.

Which is better, management or administration? Explain.

Both are important, they are complementary. Without management there is no organization and without administration there is no management.

 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. First of all... I love your blog! You have used the definitions of administration and management perfectly, we can see it in the way your blog is designed. I totally agree with your sentence: ´Administration and management are concepts that many times are confused and used in an erroneous way, while management refers to the exercise of certain responsibilities within an organization, administration has to do with control, organization and direction of resources within a company´.
    That it why I consider we can work well together, we can share our own ideas and then write a more complete definition. What do you think?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like the way you explain that without management there is no organization and without administration there is no management, it's a very good way to put it in simple words, also I see you were able to find the differences in this concepts.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You say well that both are complementary and that they work together.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Samuel I al really enjoying your posts, they are very short but concise.

    ResponderBorrar