NUA: 415306
1)
Why do you
think accounting is seen as boring? Explain.
I think that accounting is considered boring since for some people
numbers are not their strong suit, and a career in which these are present all
the time can get to annoy them or in this case bore them.
2)
Which of
the jobs mentioned would be most interesting for you? Give your reasons.
Accountant: sometime I come to think of taking that run, I have always
liked subjects with numbers, also it is what I do best.
3)
Why is it
so important for accountants to be ethical? Explain in detail.
The ethics of the accountants is important since the financial
information of the organization depends on it, without ethics the financial
information would be affected, which would bring both legal and economic
problems to the organization.
4 comments
There you are right, handling financial information without ethics would lead to economic problems inside of the company but what is really important is how you affect all the people around you and also the negative impact in your own career, you could end up in jail facing a severe punishment if this data is not handled correctly. Great job Samuel! :)
ResponderBorrarHi, I agree with your answers and, I still think is a boring career and job but it is also very important for companies and our societies.
ResponderBorrarHello, good job, just like you, I think that the reason why people think that accounting is boring is because of the numbers and mathematics.
ResponderBorrarI share your opinion about the importance of being ethical when we are talking about accountants; they work with a lot of important data. Great job!
ResponderBorrar