INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION
NUA: 415306
1)
What is
Managing information withing and outside the organization?
It
refers to the correct use of the information that an organization needs, also
outside it means how to deal with the media.
2)
What is
the importance of it?
Information
management is important since the proper use of it is essential for the proper
development of the company's activities.
3)
What are
the new technologies that companies have to manage for communications purposes?
a.
Internet.
b.
Electronic
mail.
c.
Voice mail.
d.
Teleconferences.
4)
Describe
the role of technological discoveries throughout history.
The
development of increasingly powerful computers has increasingly facilitated
technological advances over time.
5)
What is
the importance of technologies in the globalized business world?
Technologies
in business communication help and support business fields. In addition,
entrepreneurs save money, time and work.
6)
Describe
the use of the technologies in the communication field.
In
the field of communication, technologies were used at first only by people with
vast knowledge such as scientists and researchers, this with the purpose of
being able to share information more quickly. Today the use of communication
technologies is available to everyone, facilitating the transmission of
information in a faster and safer way.
7)
What are
the Do’s and Don’ts of Electronic Communication?
DO
a.
Send messages
on electronic systems that are related to business.
b.
Be conscientious
in checking and responding to electronic messages.
c.
Read each
message very carefully before you send it.
DON’T
a.
Do not flood
the system with junk mail.
b.
Avoid sending
confidential information.
8)
How have
the Information & communication technologies changed the structure of business
organizations?
Communication
technologies have changed the structure of companies by facilitating the
transaction of information without the need for workers to be in one place.
9)
What are
the legal and Ethical implications of the use of technologies? Explain the in detail.
a.
computer
technology has the potential to exalt or demean the people who use it:
Privacy: our privacy may be
affected if we do not have a moderate use of computer technology.
Invasions of privacy.
b.
Fair information
practices principles:
No personal record systems whose existence is secret.
Individuals have rights of access, inspection, review and amendment.
7 comments
I totally agree with your answers, we share a few ideas in common so I think that you did a great job!
ResponderBorrarA very complete work and I agree with you even though I also believe that the amounts of information that we can easily access leads us to saturate ourselves with unnecessary information or the manipulation of information for private purposes.
ResponderBorrarHi, Samuel! Nice job, I agree with you in many of your answers and the way you're concise and clear, also I think is very important to know about the legal and ethical implications about the use of technology. Great.
ResponderBorrarHi, I read your work and I think we have several similar answers. Question 7 about what should not be done with electronic communication I think you put very essential points that we should not do, such as don´t flood the system with spam and avoid sending confidential information.
ResponderBorrarHello Samuel, I read all your questions and we have some similar answers and I agree with you in question 2, technology and communication are very important when doing business and for future well-being :)
ResponderBorrarHello Samuel I just want to tell you that your answers are very sensible and you have made me reflect on my answer in question 4
ResponderBorrarWe both have almost the same answers, so I could see that we understand the video as we have to. But I like the structure of your answers, it makes the information clear and easy to understand.
ResponderBorrar